To our valued clients
The health and wellbeing of our clients & Psychologists at Aruna Psychology is our priority, and amidst growing concerns about Coronavirus, we want to inform you that we have stepped up our already fastidious cleaning routines to keep our practice safe and welcoming for you all.
There are steps that we can take as individuals and collectively as a community to ensure that Aruna Psychology continues to be a healthy environment.
We will be supporting our community by:
- Offering the option of Tele-health sessions to clients who have concerns over suspected COVID 19 contraction / are in quarantine (please discuss this with your treating Psychologist)
- Placing hand sanitizer & hand soap in multiple locations throughout the therapy rooms and reception areas.
- Wiping down heavy traffic areas, doorknobs and taps regularly throughout the day.
- Transitioning to paper towels in the toilets
- Using high grade anti-bacterial dishwashing liquid on all cups & water bottles which are cleaned at a high temperature in the dishwasher after use
- Transitioning to closed lid bins for the disposal of tissues
You can continue to support yourself by:
- Staying home if you feel unwell (seek a Tele-health session with your Psychologist instead if needed).
- Washing hands thoroughly (at least 30 seconds).
- Making use of our hygienic hand dryers and hand sanitizers.
- Making use of tissues provided for wiping nose/eyes etc. & avoiding using hands to wipe
- Stay informed and grounded in facts from credible and scientific sources.
- Maintain your well-being. Continue your routine and maintain the healthy functioning of your immune system by moving, breathing, eating and thinking well
- Keep connected. Continue your sessions with your Psychologist if they are helpful. Tele-health options can be arranged to support you.
Taking care of yourself is the greatest service you can render to your loved ones.
The Aruna Team