Relationships have their ups and downs, but there are ways to deal with these difficulties. Here at Aruna Psychology we want to help you through these challenges. While relationship difficulties are normal, it is better to talk about these issues, rather than ignoring them.
Some common relationship difficulties include:
- You don’t do things together as much as before
- Recurring arguments about the same issues that are never resolved
- You feel dissatisfied and unhappy
- You have sex less often, or it isn’t what it used to be
- One partner spends increasing time on interests and activities outside the relationship
- There is a loss of warmth and friendliness in the relationship, one or both of you speak of no longer being in love
- You feel tired and less able to meet responsibilities at work and at home
- Arguments about the children continue
- One of you has an addiction problem that is affecting the relationship.
*Ref Relationships Australia